MOST RECENT UPDATE:
- Plum Creek Services will be online until further notice. We are constantly monitoring the situation locally, regionally, and nationally. We are following guidelines to keep our congregation and community safe.
- This week, our online service will look a little different. Staff, leaders, and volunteers are working to keep people engaged. The change in our online service is to share more stories of our people. Be watching for ways that you can engage in our online services.
- Plum Creek members are continuing their long history of being generous. We are grateful for that. It means that we are continuing to take ground for the Kingdom. Ministry is continuing (in a new way) through this situation. We just want you to know that the church finances are stable.
- We are asking that everyone go to www.plumcreek.org/connect to communicate with staff and leaders. This form changes on a regular basis and we are checking it daily. Here, you can let us know you want to join a group, tell us a story about how you are following Jesus through this situation, request prayer or help.
- Be sure to visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/PlumCreekChristian and follow daily updates. You can also post stories and pictures on your own feed to let us know how you are doing. Be sure to include the hashtag #PlumCreekTogehter - we use these photos in our service!
- Sharing Center continues to give food to our neighbors on the 3rd Saturday of each month at the 13455 Alexandria Pike location. We can also help people with food throughout the week. Please let us know if someone needs help with food. Requests can be made at www.plumcreek.org/connect
- Kids Ministry and Student Ministry are still happening! Check out those pages from our homepage for information on how to keep your kids and students engaged.
- Kids at the Creek Day Care is still closed per state orders. We are working with our staff to help them through this difficult time. We are also producing content (packets) for our families. Day Care families should be aware of this through contact with our director, Beth Cox. The Day Care can reopen in Phase 2, and we are keeping a close eye on when this will happen.